Job Title: Community Manager
Company: SuperPixel Labs
Location: Galway City
Overview: Superpixel Labs launched in 2015 as a space to connect, inspire and enable people with entrepreneurial ideas to co-work together. We originally started with only 10 desks in Galway. With growing demand in Galway for Co-Working office space we are now expanding to 60 desks in the heart of Galway city. Superpixel Labs are also growing the team to meet this demand. As Community Manager, you will be given autonomy in the role and the ability to shape and drive it with your own approach and style.
Job purpose: Management and marketing of SuperPixel Labs Co-Working office space. The ideal candidate will have experience in social media platforms and event planning. This role will be based in the Galway office reporting to the Senior Management Team.
- Customer Relations – Responsible for looking after current and new SuperPixel Labs residents:
- Fostering and Promoting the Labs to new Startups and Entrepreneurs
- Managing visitors to and from the Labs
- Managing queries (phone, email, social media, online feedback forums).
- Invoicing Residents and managing the day-to-day running of the Labs
- Content creation – Writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials and material for social media channels.
- Social media marketing – Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Events and event planning – attending industry events (often outside of 9-5 hours) and planning meetups for SuperPixel Labs.
- Public relations – Building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns.
- SuperPixel Business Development – The successful applicant will also be responsible for business development and sales for SuperPixel Labs parent company – SuperPixel – A Digital Product Studio (www.superpixel.ie)
- Degree in Commerce / Business / Digital Marketing preferred.
- 2+ years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands preferred.
- Close attention to detail.
- An interest in all things digital and the startup community
- Confident and upbeat personality.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- A self starter with the ability to multitask and work on own initiative.
- Fluent verbal and written English is essential.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org